Fees and what to expect
• I offer a free initial telephone consultation to talk over the reason for your contacting me, to look at your options and to think about whether I am the right person to help you and / or your family. This also offers you the opportunity to ask any questions about me and my practice that are not covered here. This can last up to 45 minutes
• If we then agree to meet for an initial assessment - this if for us to explore your concerns more fully together and to think about what is most likely to help - I charge £70 for a 90 minute session.
• For subsequent meetings the fee is £50 for one hour - I usually work on the basis that we agree a fixed number of 6 meetings and then review progress before deciding whether more work is required or not. Issues are often resolved before 6 meetings take place
• If you need to cancel please give me 24 hours notice or I will charge the full fee
• I do sometimes work with people in their own homes or in other venues. Where this is the case I charge an additional fee for travel at the rate of £50 per hour
• If we are going to work together I suggest we make written agreement including aims of the therapy.